Chunked Pigs Pancreas 1kg (Frozen)
100% Boneless Pigs Pancreas.
It may Help with pancreatitis:- Pancreatitis means inflammation of the pancreas. The pancreas is an organ that is a bit sensitive, it can be stressed by drugs, toxins, poor diet or an excessively fatty diet.
An inflamed pancreas will start to form scar tissue. Eventually, this can block the cells that produce insulin and glucagon, as well as the cells that produce digestive enzymes.
Pancreas Helps With EPI:-
EPI is exocrine pancreatic insuffiency. It means the pancreas doesn’t produce the enzymes needed to break down fat, protein and carbohydrates in food. So your dog’s body can’t absorb nutrients.
Pancreas Provides Enzymes For Older Dogs:-
As your dog ages his body produces fewer enzymes. It’s a natural progression. Your dog’s body can’t keep up! This means all senior dogs are likely to have an enzyme shortfall.
But younger dogs can have a deficiency too. They benefit from having digestive enzymes added to their diet. Feeding pancreas can provide your dog with the enzymes he needs.
Packed in 30% Recycled food grade bags that are fully recyclable.
When defrosting please ensure that all packaging has been removed before feeding - Always supervise when feeding bones.
All our products are sourced ethically and locally from DEFRA registered and Red Tractor approved British farms to ensure animal welfare, we only use fresh natural ingredients with no colourings, preservatives, flavourings, grain or fillers
Shipping and Delivery
- Our standard delivery rates using our own vans are £7.50 for orders upto 600kg.
- We also offer courier service:
- EXPRESS for next working day upto 20kg - £10.00, 21kg-40kg - £12.50, 41kg-60kg - £15.00, 61kg-80kg - £22.50
- STANDARD for upto 5 working days upto 20kg - £7.50, 21kg-40kg - £10.00, 41kg-60kg - £12.50, 61kg-80kg - £20.00
- England Delivery Next Working day: If you place your order before 9.30am, your order will be dispatched the same working day.
- England Van Deliveries: You will recieve an email with your delivery date after you have placed your order.